Fire Warden / Fire Marshal
£30.00 excl. vat
This Fire Warden / Fire Marshal online training course raises awareness of the dangers associated with fire and the practical steps that can be taken to minimise and control the risks that fire presents.
The course covers incidents involving fire, key legislation applicable to fire in non-domestic premises, on construction sites and work activities that could involve fire, the basic components of fire, the stages a fire passes through, how fire spreads, the ways fires are classified in the UK, how fires can be prevented, types and uses of fire extinguishers, risk assessment, fire safety arrangements and the key roles and responsibilities of the Fire Warden / Fire Marshal.
• Assured by RoSPA and the CPD Certification Service
• Complete the course in approximately 90 minutes
• 100% online, including the final assessment
• Download the course certificate on completion
• Immediate start with 24/7 access